Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Boudoir Session

I have been doing a lot of Boudoir Shoots lately and I am always excited if I get permission to post some of the shots.

I think Boudoir Photography is an amazing thing. Every woman has this little thing or that she doesnt like about herself.. but every woman wants to looks sexy... and every woman can!
I think the best gift you can give to yourself is a set of photographs that portraits how great you look.


Ash was super fun to work with. Her sister was there for support and we had a great time. She had rented a room at the Westin by BWI which worked out great to become a Getaway surprise for her fiancee's birthday. The Westin is super nice by the way and I was told the showers are to die for.

Ash, enjoy your pictures and I hope your upcoming wedding will be the most wonderful day ever!







No comments: